The very first One Piece gym – “ONE PIECE FITNESS BragMen” where you can train in the world of One Piece opened on January 13, 2023 in Shibuya, Tokyo.
For those who don’t know, the gym’s name “Bragmen” comes from a book of the same name that Nami refers to in Little Garden.
There are three types of gym workouts:
- Deck Program (Studio)
- Pirate functional training
- Individual training (Sashi).
In this article, I’ll focus on the deck program. In this program, members complete group training in the deck (studio), which is modeled on a ship’s deck. The program is like stepping into the world of ONE PIECE.
BragMen original program
This program includes the Haki Projector Combat, which combines a projector with an instructor. One Piece’s worldview and dynamic imagery will increase your awareness of movement, making it fun and fun to keep exercising.
The composition is a luxurious program that combines martial arts (boxing, kickboxing), muscle conditioning and core control exercises.
The program consists of martial arts (boxing, kickboxing), muscle conditioning, and core control exercises. It is effective for burning fat, increasing muscle strength and refreshing your mind. It can even wake up your Haki!
BragMen Excite program
Become Luffy’s Gear 4 Bound Man in a high-intensity, minimal-impact (less stress on knees, ankles, etc.) exercise program that uses the resilient surface of a mini-trampoline.
The program consists of multiple tracks that combine anaerobic and aerobic exercises, and the length of each track and the rests in between are effective in stimulating adipose tissue and improving body composition.
BragMen beauty program
There are three beauty programs within the BragMen beauty program:
- Alabasta belly dance: It is an enchanting dance from ancient Egypt that Princess Vivi of the Kingdom of Alabasta is good at. This program is effective for sculpting the pelvis, waist and hips with body wave movements.
- Marine Pilates: This program is designed to build inner strength through simple movements while maintaining core awareness. It is recommended for those who are unsure of their posture or who do a lot of desk work.
- Pirate Yoga: Character poses and simple yoga movements are combined with breathing to create a supple mind and body.
Aren’t these workout routines exciting for a One Piece fan? I will also tell you about the other training programs in another article.
You can watch the official One Piece manga on the Viz website. And Crunchyroll is where you can catch the latest One Piece anime episodes every week.